Tuesday, January 12, 2010

chopstix waits

one of my favorite etsy stores is the fabulous chopstix waits. filled with gorgeous clothing made from ethnic prints, tons of interesting patchwork, and luscious yarns, this store gives you the opportunity to express yourself in style. not only that, the artist is so striking and unique, you'll find yourself looking at the pictures just to get a glance of her dreads or her traditional indian nose jewelry.

i missed buying this yarn by SECONDS. it's so pretty i just want to lick it.



i've had my eye on this cowl for AGES. i wish money grew on trees. i would plant one in my backyard.



please buy this for me so i can pull my dreads out of my face on occasion. please?



so do yourself (and me) a favor and buy something from this awesome seller (for me).

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you are aware, but Chopstix Waits passed away.

    ReplyDelete